ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION IN EXAMINATION
- She/he has completed not less than eleven months of the course.
- A candidate must have a minimum of 80% attendance (irrespective of the kind of absence) in theory in each subject for appearing in the examination.
- A candidate must secure 50% marks in internal assessment separately in each theory and practical.
- A candidate must have 100% attendance in each practice to be eligible to receive completion certificate/diploma by the State Nursing Council examination board.
- The practical record must be complete, signed by the tutor and countersigned by the principal. It’s the responsibility of the candidate to make sure his/her practical record is signed.
- A certificate of completion of an internship will be provided to each student by the principal before appearing for the examination.
- The diploma shall not be awarded to the student till he/she has completed the clinical/field requirements.
GRADING & CERTIFICATION
The examination shall be graded on aggregate marks of the entire three and half years of the training program as follows:-
|Distinction (Marks in aggregate)||80% & above|