Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery or GNM is a 3-year diploma course in paramedics. It focuses provision of care to individuals, families, and communities. The discipline has been designed to attain, maintain and recover optimal health and quality of life from conception to death. The course can be pursued after successful completion of the 10+2 level of education.
A good faculty is a precious asset of any Institution. We at Dhanbad School of Nursing possess a team of highly qualified and experienced faculty who not only can explore the students’ academic potential but can also transform such potentials into academic credentials.
- Minimum and Maximum age for admission will be 17 and 35 years. There is no age bar for ANM/LHV.
- Minimum education:
- 10+2 class passed preferably Science (PCB) & English with aggregate of 40% marks.
- 10+2 in Arts (Mathematics, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology, Philosophy) and English Core/English Elective or Health care Science – Vocational stream ONLY, passing out from recognized Board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent Board with 40% marks.
- 10+2 vocational ANM under CBSE Board or other equivalent board from the school and recognized by Indian Nursing Council with 40% marks.
- Registered as ANM with State Nursing Registration Council.
- Student shall be medically fit.
- Students qualified in 10+2 Arts or Science examination or Health Care Science – Vocational stream ONLY conducted by National Institute of Open School with 40% marks.
- Student shall be admitted once in a year.